ABS is a company that believes in unique compensation programs based on service performance for all employees – from sales, service and even administrative staff – and customers benefit from this daily.
ABS has been recognized as Savin’s single-line Dealer of the Year for the entire country. ABS has twice been recognized by OfficeDealer Magazine as one of the country's Elite Dealers.
Listening to our Customers
At ABS we understand and listen to our customers for what most people seem to have when dealing with an office technology company:
- Reliability of their copier
- Consistent service
- Customer-oriented professional salespeople
ABS responds to each customer’s individual office technology needs and exceeds their expectations and here’s how:
- Reliable equipment manufacturers such as Canon, HP, Lexmark, Savin and Toshiba.
- Average service response time is under 4 hours.
- Experienced service technicians that average over 20 years experience. Each service technician is paid bonuses based upon the number of copies between service calls. Imagine a service department that wants your copier “up and running” as much as you do.
- Knowledgeable sales team – Our sales team average tenure is over 10 years, so we get to know our customers. Our consultative sales approach is very different because it follows a systematic process that assures the right machine for the right application.
- Smart technology – ABS utilizes the most sophisticated operating software available to the office technology industry to help us better serve our customers. We utilize OMD (www.omdcorp.com), Valogix parts planning forecasting (www.valogix.com), Mobile Workforce Automation (www.efi.com), and BEI Services (www.beiservices.com) among others. We partner with the best vendors in the industry such as Canon, HP, Lexmark, Savin, Toshiba and Okidata.
- Growing with our community – For more than 25 years, we’ve been locally owned and operated right here in Tallahassee.